Information update -29 June 2020
In light of the ongoing National situation with the Coronavirus (COVID-19), Monaghan Credit Union is implementing the following Service Changes. These are in place to protect our members and staff.
We understand this is a very stressful time for our members and staff. We want to ensure we continue to provide a safe level of service to our community.
Extended Opening Hours (effective from 29th June 2020)
Tuesday: 9.30am – 4.3opm
Wednesday: 9.30am – 4.30pm
Thursday: 9.30am – 4.30pm
Friday: 9.30am – 4.30pm
Saturday: 9.30.am – 1.00pm
Essential Counter Services:
There are various ways to reduce direct contact when in the office:
- Cash lodgements can be made via the speed box
- an external postbox is located to the right of the main doors
- internal box is to the right of the sliding doors in the main office
- Speed envelopes and lodgements slips are available in the entrance hall or main office.
- Payment can be made by Debit Card. (the debit card machine is sanitized before each use.)
- Withdrawals can be transferred directly to bank accounts or third party accounts.
- Prior to collecting a loan we request members phone the office to ensure the paperwork is in order, this will reduce the time members need to spend in the office.
Safety measures have been put in place in the office, we ask our members to comply with these measures:
- Social distancing – indication lines set out
- Please use hand sanitizer provided
- Refrain from bringing children into the office
All other queries can be made by phone – 04781810, email – firstname.lastname@example.org or online,
during normal business hours (Monday to Friday :9.30am to 5pm & Saturday: 9.30am to 2.30pm).
Should you be experiencing financial difficulties due to the corona virus outbreak and have concerns regarding your loan repayments please contact the office immediately and a member of the credit control team will assist you.
Facilities available to continue transacting without coming into the office:
Phone – 047-81810
- Members can make debit card payments.
- Loan applications
Online – www.monaghancu.ie
Members can register for online access REGISTER HERE (Pin numbers will now be sent via text, ensure your mobile number is correct)
if you are already registered click here to LOG IN
- Make Debit Card payments
- Transfer Funds (maximum daily limit €2,500)
- Make a loan application
- Upload documents
If you have any issues logging in online contact the office.
Our staff are here to help.
We want to thank our members for their co-operation.
Should there be any further impact on credit union operations, we will provide updated information on our website and social media channels.