Important: We will be retiring our cuAnywhere app on 31st May 2021.
What does this mean for our members?
- The cuAnywhere app will be removed from the app stores from May 31st 2021 meaning that members can no longer search for or download the app.
- For those members who have the cuAnywhere app installed – the app will no longer function. Members will no longer be able to carry out any actions including viewing their account.
We are introducing out new & improved mobile banking app…CU Mobile
- Login with thumb print or facial recognition
- Members can view balances, set up direct debits, manage payees and update personal information
- Members can apply for a loan and upload all the necessary supporting documentation
- Members can upload necessary documents for updating their account to save them time coming into the office
How do I Download The App?
- Download the CU Mobile App to your mobile device. The App is available for free from the Google Play Store and Apple App stores. To download the CU Mobile Banking App click on the links below:
Download CU Mobile on the Google Play Store Here
Download CU Mobile on the Apple App Store Here
PLEASE NOTE IF YOU HAVE PREVIOUSLY DOWNLOADED OUR CU ANYWHERE APP YOU MUST UNINSTALL THIS AND INSTALL THE NEW CU MOBILE APP.