APPLYING FOR A LOAN IS EASY AT MONAGHAN CREDIT UNION
Monaghan Credit Union are here to help with whatever you have in mind.
Providing loans is one of the main functions of a Credit Union and we provide loans on very reasonable terms to our members.
98% of all loan applications are approved* so why not ask us about your loan today.
Our Loan Application process consists of 3 steps…
- Call into our office for a face to face interview with a member of our lending department.( currently unavailable)
- Apply online anytime/anywhere with CU Online – Register Here or Log in Here.
- You can phone us on 047-81810 during office hours with your account number and a member of staff will happily take your application over the phone and advise you on the next step of the application process.
When applying for a loan we may Ask you to provide the following:
- Proof of Income: 3 recent: Payslips / Social Welfare receipts
(self-employed: Recent Income Assessment, Notice of Self-Assessment, Accounts on which assessment was based on, 3-month statement, Tax Affairs Letter)
- Bank Statements: 3 consecutive statements from the last 6 months statement on your current account (This can be printed in our office).
- Photo I.D: Valid Passport or Drivers Licence (if not already on file).
- Evidence of Address: Utility bill or Bank Statement dated within the last 6 months (if not already on file).
- Further Documentation: Other Documentation may be Required.
- Your application will be reviewed as promptly as possible.
- Once the loan is granted you will have 3 months to collect the loan.
- Free Life Cover is available for eligible members.
Visit our loan calculator to see our current rates and repayments Here
*Loans are subject to approval. Terms and Conditions apply.
Warning: If you do not meet repayments on your loan, your account will go into arrears. This may affect your credit rating, which may limit your ability to access credit in the future.