Have you registered for our online services yet?
It’s a simple process that allows our members to fully use our online services. The online facilities available to our members are efficient and straight forward but if you are having problems one of our helpful staff will be able to guide you through it.
To register simply follow this link: Register for CU Online
Step by Step guide:
- Simply click on the registration tab above.
- Create a username (case sensitive)
- Fill in all the required details
- Create a password – ( 8 to 20 characters, case sensitive)
- Tick I am not a robot
- Finally click confirm
A demo of the registration and login can be viewed below.
- A confirmation note of the details you registered with will be emailed to you at the address entered.
- Your PIN will be sent by SMS to your mobile. Therefore, it is important your mobile number is up to date on our system.
Access to transfer & loan application services requires up to date proof of identity & address(dated within 6 months). Terms and Condition apply
Our cuOnline service has many great benefits:
- Online access, anytime anywhere
- Pay bills online
- Make online loan applications
- Transfer funds
- Set up standing orders
- Check your balance
- and much more
cuOnline gives our members the freedom to access their account from anywhere in the world. If you couple that with our handy cuAnywhere App you can have online access on the go.
cuOnline – How to Register
cuOnline – How to Log In