Covid-19 Update5 January, 2021
Monaghan Credit Union will remain open as an essential service to our community. We are advising members to only visit our office for ESSENTIAL purposes. We are encouraging all members to conduct their business with Monaghan Credit Union; by phone, by email or though Cu Online.
As always, we are here for our members but please note that at present;
Loan applications can be made over the phone or online
New members can join online by visiting our website (www.monaghancu.ie)
Debit card lodgements/repayments and EFT transfers can all be completed online or over the phone.
General queries should be made over the phone.
If you are not already signed up for online access you can sign up on our website www.monaghancu.ie and clicking ‘Register’
Before attending the office in person please consider the following:
1. Can your business be completed online or over the phone? If you are unsure, phone ahead to check with one of our team
2. If you must attend the office please only attend by yourself
3. Face coverings must be worn on the premises
4. Please sanitize your hands upon entry and exit
5. Please observe social distancing. If the members waiting area is full please queue outside the front door.
047 – 81810